Friday 24 May 2013

New release paper smooches dies...

As I said in my last post, I haven't blogged in far too long, but when I made this card, these dies were new releases haha.  I got mine imported form the fabulous simonsaysstamp and as soon as I set eyes on them - i knew I NEEDED them.

So here's my card, which I made for a very good friend, and was being sent all the way to Australia!





I started with a blank 6" x 6" kraft cardblank and used white ink to stamp a mini dotty stripe as the background.  I used all 3 dies from the 'hot spots' set and used various colours of 'American crafts' cardstock to die cut them.  I think the designs of these dies are just so awesome and original, I just can't get enough of them.  I then stamped the 'hero arts notepad' in grey ink - and die cut it out using the 'paper smooches notebook' die.  I think it looks cute as a button if I do say so myself.  I stuck it all down using foam pads and silicone glue for some extra dimension, added a little green dotty bow, some faux stitching around the edges, and there you have it.  Hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment