Tuesday 29 April 2014

Simon Says Stamp blog challenge...

Hi everyone,

A quick post to share a card I made for the wonderful, Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge, which this week is - Keep it clean and simple.

And here you go...




I used Hero Arts 'tiny flags' background stamp (the newest addition to my Hero Arts collection...and I just cannot put it down!), stamped in Versamark ink and covered in a variety of shades of blue (and a little smidge of silver) embossing powder which i randomly sprinkled all over to create this kind of 'ombre' effect.  I then die cut Lawn Fawn's 'scripty hello' die a few times so I could build it up to make it 'pop' a little more, and 'in-layed' it along a 'French navy' coloured banner.  I then embellished with some gorgeous pool coloured enamel dots and There you have it.

I've gotta be honest, I just love how it came out, it's kind of 'juicy'.  I really hope you like it, please feel free to leave a comment xxx


1 comment:

  1. Super fun and pretty card! Love that background! Great card!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete