Friday 1 August 2014

Oh my...I only went and got published!

Hi everyone,

I've got some very exciting news to share with you all...

I got a card published in the August issue of Craft Stamper magazine :) :) :)

I answered a call that was put out over Facebook inviting people to apply for their cards to be published as part of their 'Ready, Set, Stamp' feature.  The theme to follow was, 'Words Words Words', there was a colour theme of Royal Blue, Turquoise, and Yellow to follow, and the card had to be able to be recreated in 20 minutes....and my entry was chosen to be featured!  I was over the moon - I LOVE Craft Stamper and just thought it was such an amazing honour!

And here's my piece in the magazine, and the card that was featured...









I would love to think that this could be the first of many and be the beginning of an amazing crafty journey...a girl can only dream, right?!


1 comment: