Wednesday 25 February 2015

Creating gives you wings...

Hi everybody,

I'd like to share a card I have made for this weeks challenge going on over at Less Is More, where this week, the theme is, Wings!

And here's my card...




I wanted to do something a little different to the obvious birds & butterflies, so I used this gorgeous little winged cherub from Mama Elephant's 'Love from above' set for my image and sentiment.  I wanted my image to shimmer, so coloured it using my Luminarte Twinkling H2o's - which I haven't used in far (!!!) too long.  I added some glitter to my cloud, some paint splats to my background, and embellished with some sequins to finish off, and there you have it.  Some 'Love from above' to let that special person know you care!

I hope you like it.

See you next time,
Jillxxx




3 comments:

  1. Cute and fun image Jill
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a real little sweetie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Jill!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete