Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tara, YOU ROCK! Seven Hills Crafts Surprise Blog Hop...

Hi there,

'Surprise Tara' - and welcome everybody to my place on our surprise Blog Hop :) !

So I know you'll all agree that the new store is 'off the scale' amazing, and Tara and Rick have worked their socks off to get it sorted.  I honestly don't know how they get so much done in a day - but they constantly inspire and amaze, not just me, but all of us gals.  I have always had such respect and admiration for the folk in this world who have the courage and determination to chase their dreams  - and the work ethic with which Tara and Rick chase theirs, well, it is nothing less than jaw-dropping.
So, Julia came up with the idea that it was about time we all said 'You are Amazing', and to let them know that we think they're all kinds of awesome!

And here's my way of saying it...
Made using the 'Love you. Mean it', set from Concord & 9th.
I used several layers of embossing to create my card.  I stamped out each little element, and heat embossed them using various coloured powders, heat setting each colour as I went - then layering up on top and all around to create this pretty wreath.
The sentiment is from the same 'Love it. Mean it' set, and is stamped in the middle of my wreath, and heat embossed in white.  I finished by edging my card with a little ink, and adding a few touches of Glossy Accents to a few of my elements.
I love this set and think it is so versatile as you could build it up in so many different ways, with so many different mediums - the only limit is your imagination :)

Thanks you all so much for joining us on our surprise hop!  Tara and Rick - I hope you're enjoying it, and I hope you know how appreciated all of your hard work is.  You have created a wonderful little community that I, for one, am very proud to be part of :)  

You're all in for a treat next as you're off to our incredibly talented Julia's blog - it's all linked up below for you, (as are all the products I have used), so just click the link and 'hop along'!

Enjoy...

- Keren https://kerenbaker.wordpress.com
- Jenny http://craftinginthecountry.blogspot.com/
You are here - Jill http://paperlovebuzz.blogspot.com/


- Lydia  http://lydiaevansdesign.com/

See you next time.

Jillx

Love You.  Mean It.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh. How gorgeous! Perfectly done and love that stamp set. Looks like great minds were choosing the same stamp company today 😉 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, I love embossing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant choice of stamp set to use Jill... love the sentiment and all the bright embossed colours, must have taken ages and careful planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous card! Love your coloring on the flower, beatiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, I like the whole look of it.
    Great colours used tooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful words in your blogpost, Jill! And your card is absolutely gorgeous – flowers always make me smile and I am sure that Tara and Rick will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. Unusual to see embossing layered in this way and I am sure it took quite a while to achieve such a well balanced result. A super card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete